Monday, August 27, 2007

Woah, it's been forever since I updated! Haha!

I'm going to do the little trivia about me since I was tagged by Shannen in the previous post, and I'm soooo bored.

Ten weird facts about me
  1. I talk to myself a lot
  2. I think about disecting human bodies and cowmarking people's faces in the lab
  3. I take on various personas, namely Shelby, Sabreena, Liara, Aly Lie and Pan C. So if you have been pranked by one of the above names before...*grins*
  4. I can change my voice to sound just like a guy *ahemahpanahem*
  5. Carbohydrates make me sleepy
  6. I'm fat, lazy and unmotivated (this probably isn't weird. it's just a fact.)
  7. Stewie Griffin is my hotass boyfriend
  8. I dislike the different
  9. I luff prank calling
  10. I'm bipolar. Seriously.

My weird facts pwn Shannen's right? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home