Friday, August 10, 2007

Each player starts off by naming ten weird habits or facts about one's self.At the end, tag six friends and they'll have to do the same too.No tagging back.

1. I'm 6 timing people. My fiance is Cyeo and we're gay, Char Tay is my girlfriend, Jan Tan is my gay banana partner, Michelle Hwang is my girlfriend but she DUMPED ME. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HOW COULD YOU. I THOUGHT YOU LOVE MEEEEEEEE. I'm too sad to continue my list (maybe it's because I cannot remember the rest? Whoops. :P:P)

2. Megan dreams of me at night and she gets turned on?It's okay its understandable. LOL!! shite she better not see this.

3. I hate it when people hug me. It's disgusting. CRTVYBNICTVBYUNI.

4. I like the smell of MRTs. WTH?? It reminds me of JAPAN. LALALALALALA.

5. I think I'm hot.

6. I think I'm very hot.

7. I love spouting nonensical japanese words and say that it's vulgarities. Nan des! TEN MEH!! Oops. Don't book me.

8. Sorry girls, but I'm straight.

9. I remind people of Ron Weasley.

10. I snort. WOOHOO





1. Lina AHAHAHA.
2. Vanessa
3.Megan
4.Daphne
5. First person who reads this excluding the first 4
6. Second person who reads this excluding the first 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home